We are still in need of a few coaches, so if you are interested please contact Tommy Firth, email@example.com.
For those still in need of fingerprinting, please use the below button to download the Live Scan form.
If you have not completed your concussion training, please use the link to complete, http://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/. Remember this needs to be completed prior to starting practices. Please email the completed form to Tommy Firth, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an injury occurs during one of your practices or games, please fill out an injury report and submit to TCYS for processing. Use the below button to download the Cal North Injury Report and fill it out as complete as possible.
Season & Games
Rosters were passed out at the July 23, 2016 coaches meeting, so coaches will be contacting parents and players to let them know about their teams practice schedule. Games are scheduled to begin on August 20th, 2016. The game schedule should be available by the week of August 1st, so please check back around that time.
British Soccer Camp Coming to Tuolumne County
Challenger Sports' British Soccer Camp is the most popular soccer camp in the country. Hundreds of Challenger coaches each year have helped the company develop one of the most innovative approaches to coaching youth soccer in the US. Our experienced staff studies the game at all levels and we have identified the key techniques and skills that your players need to work on and master to reach their true potential.
Each day includes individual foot skills, technical drills, tactical practices
The early mastery of technical skills is one of the most important elements in the development of youth soccer players. Challenger’s NEW 1,000 Touches Curriculum has been created to address the key areas of technical development that have the biggest impact on their performance in the game.
Challenger’s New 1,000 Touches Curriculum will provide high levels of repetition of the most valuable and frequently used soccer skills and as the title suggests, it will give each player over 1,000 points of contact with the ball in each 3-hour daily camp.
TECHNIQUES COVERED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
Each day, the coaches will take the players through a progressive series of skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game.
- Soccer ABC - Players will improve their Agility, Balance and Coordination.
- Dribbling - improve the ability to change direction and move at speed.
- Moves - master more than 20 different ways to turn and fake opponents.
- Passing - improve accuracy, pace and 1st touch control.
- Shooting - improve power and placement with each foot.
- Tackling/Defending - imrove your tackling skills and learn how to defend.
- Freestyle - daily program of juggling, lifts and balances by John Farnworth.
- CAMP WORLD CUP! - Daily scrimmage tournament for your player to use the skills they have just learned!
- DONT FORGET - Daily lessons in the Challenger Sports Champions of Character - Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Leadership, and Sportsmanship!
Session One will take place July 18,2016 - July 22, 2016. Session Two will take place July 25, 2016 - July 29, 2016.
Please register for the camp by visiting the following link: